Welcome employers! The Co-operative Education and Career Success team at Georgian College welcomes you to our streamlined system for posting your job opportunities to our students and graduates. The system is simple, efficient and easy to use. Need assistance? Click registration and job posting instructions
If you don't have an account please follow the directions below to get started:
1. Register for an Account:
• Please select Register for an Account and complete the required information. (an email address is required)
• An email will be sent once your account has been approved. If you forget your account login information, please select the "Forgot Password" button on the top left side of the screen.
2. Post a Job Opportunity:
• Upon your account approval, click on Login
• Select either Co-op/Internship or Career (graduate, non-co-op, part-time, volunteer) for the type of recruitment you wish to do.
• Upload your posting and complete the required fields.
• Once your posting has been approved, you will be notified through email that the posting is live.
If you have additional inquiries, please email email@example.com
For further information about hiring a student, or to find more information regarding Co-op Consultant contacts, please visit www.georgiancollege.ca/hireastudent-
Thank you for your support in offering work experience and opportunities to our students and graduates!
TOGETHER WE MAKE EDUCATION WORK!
SELECT AN OPTION: